• Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 409 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I fucking hate it. On average twice a month it gets fucked up. 3 weeks ago I got paid 46 fucking dollars. This week I didn't get paid. The payroll company just forgot, how can you forget I am salary I get paid the same every week. Not like you didn't get my hours worked, because you don't need those.

Now I get to go waste at least an hour trying to resolve this.

Wow. How does that get fucked up? There are a lot of things you can fuck up but one of them shouldn't be --- > paying your people. Those guise suck.

I can't remember ever having a problem with DD. Clockwork.

Believe it or not, I have direct deposit. In all my years using it, I have gotten paid on average 2 days earlier then in check form. Not once have I had an issue either.

Yeah that's weird. The only problem in 20 years I remember is once we got double paid. We were told to leave the money and they took it back out. One slick chick decided she would grab the money and quit (who quits their job for one paycheck?) Anyway, company sued her and got her money back plus some.

But yeah, normally is pretty straightforward.

I have done some part-time work on the side where I get paid by cheque. I find that quaint (but inferior.)