Dingo's life hacks

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 426 Views
If you find yourself in prison,taking a crap,have one leg completely out of your pants in case you need to fight
This is deluxe stuff right here

Dingo I don't have those special glasses for the eclipse, what do I do? I need a lifehack

Yeah, I was joking. It's not the eclipse per se it's just that you should never look directly at the sun (without special glasses). I've looked at the sun plenty.

The eclipse glasses block 1000 times more light. You can't see shit through them, except the sun which looks like a dark orange disc. It's pretty cool.

I put my phone behind them to take this in broad daylight:
everyday eclipse

FLA residents ..... tomorrow
The Great American Eclipse 2024 is less than 24 hours away. While Florida isn't in the path of totality, viewers in the Sunshine State will get to see a partial eclipse: Just make sure to wear your safety glasses! The partial eclipse will take place roughly 12:35 p.m. CDT through 4:20 p.m. EDT.

FLA residents ..... tomorrow
The Great American Eclipse 2024 is less than 24 hours away. While Florida isn't in the path of totality, viewers in the Sunshine State will get to see a partial eclipse: Just make sure to wear your safety glasses! The partial eclipse will take place roughly 12:35 p.m. CDT through 4:20 p.m. EDT.
so it looks like your making a making a nice helpful announcement for FLA residents but why use "CDT" in the first part? Now ya got me all confused.

Can you do an Eastern time recap?

so it looks like your making a making a nice helpful announcement for FLA residents but why use "CDT" in the first part? Now ya got me all confused.

This is why. .....

Only 10 counties in the northern and western part of Florida—known as the Panhandle—observe Central Standard Time (CST) and Central Daylight Time (CDT).

9:28 PM
Sunday, April 7, 2024 (CDT)
Time in Pensacola, FL
10:28 PM
Sunday, April 7, 2024 (EDT)
Time in Miami, FL

Only 10 counties in the northern and western part of Florida—known as the Panhandle—observe Central Standard Time (CST) and Central Daylight Time (CDT).
mister monkey those counties don't count, tron farts in their general direction