Did Brady Anderson have the best juiced year ever in 96?

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,245 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I mean he had a 50 home run year sandwiched in between a 16, and 18 home run year.

110 RBI, never really came close to 100 after that one year. 1.033 OPS.

I think Gagne takes the cake...guy was unhittable

2jb47ld.jpg

Haha good thread.

I'll take Gagne as well.

But shit man, he gets to keep the money huh :biglaugh:

You can at least make an argument with Gagne that the move to the bullpen changed his game in some way shape or form. I mean Brady had that ONE YEAR and it came out of no where, and POOF, gone.

that looks like at least 3 good years for Gagne. a 7-1 so-walk. impressive.

Brady Anderson is the king daddy mac of all juice years

Yeah, Gagne was dominant for 3 years... I think the original post is referring to guys that had only ONE great year on the juice.

If we were talking about any ol' steroid year...

barry_bonds.jpg

At least Bonds showed that he had maybe the greatest hand/eye coordination ever. Steroids do not enhance hand/eye coord or pitch perception

Bonds was in the HOF before 73 homers, but when you say 73 home runs in a single season it sounds as if you are talking about Ken Griffey Jr baseball on Super Nintendo or something, it just seems so crazy.

Ding ding ding.

Useless fat fuck, Superman, useless fat fuck. The End.

I always wondered if that cunt was a separatist. Something tells me he isn't, but not sure.

I always wondered if that cunt was a separatist. Something tells me he isn't, but not sure.

Pucky, you have a mental illness.

Added former teammate Ripken: "Brady always had a much more advanced concept of cross-training and plyometrics and his diet. He was just ahead of the curve... To me, (that season) was all about him being locked in. He had good swings every at-bat. Bearing witness to it all year, he was a marvel to watch. I don't remember him ever being in a slump... Brady always had a fly-ball swing, which he was criticized for as a leadoff hitter, but that year he was right on the ball. He was just in one of those grooves. There were a couple of instances in my career when I seemed to pick up the next day where I left off. It's hard to explain. You wish you could do that every year."

Pucky, you have a mental illness.

Matty, why do you think this? I am a changed man or at least working at change. I am simply stating that I always wondered if he supported the frenchie separatists in Quebec. I'm trying Matty!!!