• Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,827 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Are a single gals favourite vegetable and at times their best friend.

Carrots are a distant second.

Tomatoes and potatoes are waaaay down the list.

10,0001 threads!

Brilliant!!!!

I should have gone full cucumber for the 10,000 thread. I know you never are supposed to go FULL cucumber..... so I got scared

so I went orange.

Plommer went the cuc route. I admire him for that.

glad I beat him by an eyelash

I got some cucumbers growing in the back yard :greencheck:
maybe I should take some picks and put them on my online dating profile:cheersbuddy:

I freeze cucs and eat them as a snake on low carb diets

not true. fingerling potatoes make excellent butt plugs, or so i'm told.

bud, pal:

gamelive posts often contain a double meaning pal, my reference about "potatoes and tomatoes" was a calm strike at some well known gamelive vegetable posters, common.

bud, pal:

gamelive posts often contain a double meaning pal, my reference about "potatoes and tomatoes" was a calm strike at some well known gamelive vegetable posters, common.

so was his post

Wait til Enigma sees this thread. I foresee a funeral where one would get buried.

I freeze cucs and eat them as a snake on low carb diets

lol freudian slip

Wait til Enigma sees this thread. I foresee a funeral where one would get buried.

there was nothing to say, really. Par for the course. So plomowitz enjoys inserting cucumbers into his orifices. I could've surmised as much.

Last edited:
bud, pal:

sorry, i'm still new to this forum thing. will try and keep up in the future.

Don't give your girl German cucumbers. They are contaminated with bacteria and she will get the squirts if she eats them.