dro

Since
Apr 19, 2011
Score
Tokens
Heard this on the radio and I say absofukinglutely

Plommer I love all my breathren equally
And stalking is a strong a word

so can i just pick and choose a response to copy/paste from the "other" site? :)

No they could not. There are teams around Chicago like Colts, Packers, Lions, Rams that draw a lot of fans from that area. When I lived in Peoria which is closer to Chicago than St.Louis there were many Rams fans over there.

so can i just pick and choose a response to copy/paste from the "other" site? :)
Blacker when did u join us?
Blacker it's nice having u here
Blacker SMS me

dro
Blacker when did u join us?
Blacker it's nice having u here
Blacker SMS me

eh, earlier this month. i got shit canned over at SuckBlackRooster.com

so i'm jumpin around at some other forums that don't require posters to keep the site afloat.

edit: or should i say a forum that doesn't require posters to keep the founder and crew afloat :)

Last edited:
Potato is fascinated by expansion / realignment.

NFL and MLB could definitely support a few more teams.

NBA and NHL each have about 10 too many teams.

No way could they support two teams. Bears are easily the most popular team in town. What is their fan base? 85% of the city are Bears fans and the rest are Packers fans.

No they could not. There are teams around Chicago like Colts, Packers, Lions, Rams that draw a lot of fans from that area. When I lived in Peoria which is closer to Chicago than St.Louis there were many Rams fans over there.

Peoria is the dividing line between cubs/cards fans. Did you hear that the Cubs are pulling their A team from Peoria and moving to Kane County?

Peoria is the dividing line between cubs/cards fans. Did you hear that the Cubs are pulling their A team from Peoria and moving to Kane County?
No I didn't hear. I left Peoria when the A team built the new ballpark by the river. We actually designed the ballpark. I got a job in Atlanta and stayed here since. Half the office was Cubs and half was Cardinals.

No way could they support two teams. Bears are easily the most popular team in town. What is their fan base? 85% of the city are Bears fans and the rest are Packers fans.

I have friends from Barrington and Roselle who support the Packers. :facepalm:

eh, earlier this month. i got shit canned over at SuckBlackRooster.com

so i'm jumpin around at some other forums that don't require posters to keep the site afloat.

edit: or should i say a forum that doesn't require posters to keep the founder and crew afloat :)

blacker fuk those coons at rbs
blacker this place is a lil different

SoV
I have friends from Barrington and Roselle who support the Packers. :facepalm:

capnoass or kraken or pickwinnerallday or biarchies?