Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ben Folds my favorite solo artist...

http://www.brobible.com/college/article/chart-bands-relates-sat-score/

music-vs-sat-scores.jpg

Counting Crows baby. :chickendance:

i fucking cringed when i saw their name... literally

I have no idea how anyone could think someone blasting Lil Wayne wouldn't be spewing intelligence.

No KOL on there. Bacon is thmart.

not bad for Rage, considering you can only understand about 7 words per song...

AL and Jesse aren't gonna like this one bit .......
:obviously:

Haven't listened to Radiohead in a long time but used to love their shit.

#formergenius

Great song Bacon! I gonna do an experiment and listen intently and absorb the uncensored these lyrics for an extended period of time and then see if I can beat MrsM when we watch Jeopardy!

MrsM was listening to this while I had it on and she goes, "did I hear fuking special", yes you did and told her it was Radiohead and song Creep and stated that it was no doubt creepy! She said "what the hell is wrong with people these days?" She must think she's special!

I sampled Beethoven on the CD I am creating. Borrowed the intro of movement 2 of the Appassionata Sonata for one of my songs.

Feeling all validated and shit right now.

Creep is legendary and Mrs. Monkey can shut up and work on a more hydrated london broil!

Bacon's favorite Radiohead, right here - used to listen to it all the time!

Thanks Bacon! Only really know a few of their tunes but I will listen to this fully when I have time! I luv Live music, always let's me drift away like I was at the concert!

i fucking cringed when i saw their name... literally
One of my top bands all time. I hate the stuff that got air play (except Rain King and Long December ) but I'm guessing you haven't listened to much other than that...which is fine....but Adam Duritz is a genius, as apparently, I am also. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I seem to remember you hating Colorblind, which I do also.

Long December is their best song. not close

Long December is their best song. not close
Right up there with Rain King with Another Horsedreamer's Blues, Have you seen me lately? and a few others...but yeah I would say Long December is top two for me.

I saw them at Redrocks with the Wallflowers years ago...I think I bought like 6 t shirts. I have 0 now. I wonder what happened to those.

Oh. Mrs. Potter's Lullaby...how could I forget that one? Long song...but good.

I actually don't know their catalog very well. Cool band though from what I know.

"Jazz" makes you dumb.

Who the fok is Jazz?

I have been known to enjoy Snow Patrol