May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
:bennyhill:

Had 2 fallen trees the other night ..

Anyone have any suggestions ??

Probably better to rent than own ..

What a fukking mess …

I have a chainsaw which should suffice, but I’m talking about the remaining amount…

Any suggestions or opinions ???

Sorry shorty, not something I get involved in. Usually use chainsaw and loppers for everything and have town take away the small medium bundles.

Just get a tree removal company to do it for you. They aren’t really pricey pal.

Sorry shorty, not something I get involved in. Usually use chainsaw and loppers for everything and have town take away the small medium bundles.
I have both. Thanks for the suggestions.

However, yes! It will make for a very nice fire one of these days or evenings …

Just get a tree removal company to do it for you. They aren’t really pricey pal.
I looked into that, Casper.

They wanted an arm and a leg…

Ridiculous, but I understand they need to make a living.

Boner and Casper are good guys ..

If you’re allowed to burn where you are(fireplace/airtight stove) place an ad in Craigslist’s ,free if they buck up an haul away.

If you’re allowed to burn where you are(fireplace/airtight stove) place an ad in Craigslist’s ,free if they buck up an haul away.
Yes, allowed to burn as long as no neighbors call and complain…

Just got a 8amp hammer drill which tore a 1" hole through my 12" concrete porch base in a couple mins. New sillcock installation full steam ahead.

Attachments

• 20230330_124529.jpg
    20230330_124529.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
Just got a 8amp hammer drill which tore a 1" hole through my 12" concrete porch base in a couple mins. New sillcock installation full steam ahead.
Damn! Good stuff! Thanks!