Celtics/Lakers UNDER 185

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I was all set to bet the OVER on this game until I saw how low it was. Me thinks the total is off by 4 points. Fixed $$ is on the UNDER..lol.

That would be the sharp play, I am on 1st half over :(

i.e. I suck

looks like we both got torched on this one casper

Looks like Casper wants to be the JJGold of Gamelive, all we need is a spreadsheet here for a fade of DacBietViet proportions. :bow:

Hey RS, suck a dick and get back to me. Fact is, you are useless to all things sports. What a joke.

Hey RS, suck a dick and get back to me. Fact is, you are useless to all things sports. What a joke.
Now now, no need to get your panties in a wad. You simply can't expect us to laugh at your epic lack of gambling skills for a year and a half and then just shut it all down because you thought enough time had passed for you to get a fresh start. You gotta take your lumps before you get any respect back, that's part and parcel of being a fuck-up.

Now now, no need to get your panties in a wad. You simply can't expect us to laugh at your epic lack of gambling skills for a year and a half and then just shut it all down because you thought enough time had passed for you to get a fresh start. You gotta take your lumps before you get any respect back, that's part and parcel of being a fuck-up.

You crack me up.

Truth is I enjoy reading posts from both of you guys.

My epic lack of gambling skills? Really? RS, I am (and proven) to be a far better capper than you ever will be. I don't need to take lums to get respect back from you. I don't want your respect. I didn't do anything to anyone on here to lose respect. It's people like you and your petty lies and drama that perpetuate this crap. When you are ready o do battle on capping, let me know. I'll shut you up once and for all.