Casper’s Courtships

vagabond

doldrums
Casper I dreamed last night that a hot Indian girl with pink hair wanted to give me her number and I declined and told her I was married and not looking for trouble.

Casper this is my life - I turn down fictitious pussy that half my brain is trying to force on the other half.

I need you to make a move on hot gym chick. Let me have this, bro.
So moving, emotional, raw. Should be a movie scene.

I'm hard.
Nah, just a horny fuck.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Guys, I’ve had a weird couple of days.

Jennifer has pretty much ghosted me and for the life of me, I have NO idea why. You’ll be happy to know I didn’t call or text her multiple times. 1 text the last 2 days. When she left work Saturday, all was good. I know she worked yesterday and I have this paranoid feeling someone is cock blocking me at work.

All I know is we are supposed to hang out tomorrow, but I’m sure as hell not going to reach out to her again.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Guys, I’ve had a weird couple of days.

Jennifer has pretty much ghosted me and for the life of me, I have NO idea why. You’ll be happy to know I didn’t call or text her multiple times. 1 text the last 2 days. When she left work Saturday, all was good. I know she worked yesterday and I have this paranoid feeling someone is cock blocking me at work.

All I know is we are supposed to hang out tomorrow, but I’m sure as hell not going to reach out to her again.
maybe one of your other lovers threatened her. Ooh, that would make a good story

Casperwaits

Telenova
I’m hoping to see Amber in the gym tomorrow. Abigail set up our workouts to be an hour earlier, which in turn may or may not affect the chances of seeing her.

I’m not going to let this deter me.

On a positive note, Berkley is still awesome. It’s just that she’s NEVER around.

Blitty

Nice.

I call that move ‘suicide by cop’.

You were 90% sure she was over it, but you kamikaze’d to get that definitive answer. No second guessing

Maybe I should start calling it ‘kamikaze’d’.

Solid.

vagabond

doldrums
I don't know if you are aware or not, but you are confused and even insincere. Just as you are maximising cows, the cows are also looking to maximise the milkmen too. Where does it this getting to know thing get into the picture? And we all know you will ghost/dump others if the trainer gives you the green light in the future.

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
VD, Jennifer just wants a pleasant diversion. I can’t foresee her catching feelings. I thought by not being the guy that goes in for the kill was a smart move. I dunno, maybe it wasn’t but by her text replies last night, I think it ended up well.
If pure sex talk and raw physical action is what we are looking for, I assure you Jennifer and Berkley will be more to the audiences liking.
Just got a response from her.

Guys, as they said in The Sopranos this one “fell off the vine”. View attachment 3707
"You seem distant"?

"I like you and want to get to know you"?

"I hope you'd let me know kitten"?

I thought Jennifer was supposed to just be a good time? How did we get into this feels shit?

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
I don't know if you are aware or not, but you are confused and even insincere. Just as you are maximising cows, the cows are also looking to maximise the milkmen too. Where does it this getting to know thing get into the picture? And we all know you will ghost/dump others if the trainer gives you the green light in the future.
This.

If you want to be a fuckboy, just be a fuckboy. That's what Jennifer and Berkey are supposedly looking for. Why all this tender garbage?

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
I miss Nayan
#TeamNayan4Life

Poor girl would have probably been fine staying fuck buddies OR getting serious. The only thing she didn't want is platonic friend Casper and that's all she was offered. Unlike Casper who loves torturing himself sticking with Abby, Nayan was like "ehhh I'm good" on that deal.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Nice.

I call that move ‘suicide by cop’.

You were 90% sure she was over it, but you kamikaze’d to get that definitive answer. No second guessing

Maybe I should start calling it ‘kamikaze’d’.

Solid.
Spot on pal. Couldn’t have said it better myself