Casper’s Courtships

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Casper I dreamed last night that a hot Indian girl with pink hair wanted to give me her number and I declined and told her I was married and not looking for trouble.

Casper this is my life - I turn down fictitious pussy that half my brain is trying to force on the other half.

I need you to make a move on hot gym chick. Let me have this, bro.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Casper I dreamed last night that a hot Indian girl with pink hair wanted to give me her number and I declined and told her I was married and not looking for trouble.

Casper this is my life - I turn down fictitious pussy that half my brain is trying to force on the other half.

I need you to make a move on hot gym chick. Let me have this, bro.
She will be in the gym probably same time as myself tomorrow. If I get the smile, I promise I’ll walk over and attempt to make conversation.

She really is attractive. I was surprised when Abigail gave me intel on her name and profession. She played a semi wing man there

Matty

Trinket Shipper
The pink hair is from the Replika app I found out about yesterday. It's an AI chatbot and its mascot has pink hair. (Don't bother with the app, it's ghey.)

The Indian part is probably because of a couple hot young workers at the grocery store across the street. Lots of hot brown women around here.

I still ain't lookin' for trouble. :dontthinkso:

Keep us posted on your progress. You're the new :blittster:

Casperwaits

Telenova
Top Ten Steadfast Rules Of Dating

1. Never hit on a woman in a venue of vulnerability (gym, church or funeral)

2. Never date a woman named after a fruit, car or US state

3. Never date a vegan

4. Never date a woman with a weight to age ratio higher than 6:1

5. Never date a girl in a 12 step meeting room with less than a year sobriety

6. Never date a girl with a successful Only Fans account

7. Never date a woman who has never watched an episode of Jeopardy

8. Never ask a woman out by buying her a drink to break the ice

9. Never ask out a woman with an Adam’s apple or hands bigger than yours.

10. Never date an ex’s sister or best friend. You ARE allowed to sleep with them though

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
GET ON IT

Fuck your rule, she's smiling at you
Right. This goes into the same category as your "never sexualize women" rule. Your heart is in the right place... women get hit in at the gym all the time and you don't want to add to that annoyance. But when she's actually making eye contact and smiling it's not just you being a random creep.

This isn't to see that eye contact and smile has to mean interest. Just that there's enough there that a respectful approach is totally inbounds.

MORE pressingly, why are you telling Abigail about your attractions? I thought ya'll kept it professional these days...

Casperwaits

Telenova
Right. This goes into the same category as your "never sexualize women" rule. Your heart is in the right place... women get hit in at the gym all the time and you don't want to add to that annoyance. But when she's actually making eye contact and smiling it's not just you being a random creep.

This isn't to see that eye contact and smile has to mean interest. Just that there's enough there that a respectful approach is totally inbounds.

MORE pressingly, why are you telling Abigail about your attractions? I thought ya'll kept it professional these days...
It came up when Amber was in our mutual vicinity and Abigail noticed me losing attention

Casperwaits

Telenova
Leaving the gym now. When I walked in, Amber was there working out. We exchanged the daily smile. I walked into the back room to do cardio, and decided to engage in conversation before hand. I walked up to we between sets and said something to the amin of “This goes against my gym rules of engagement, but I see you here daily and wanted to introduce myself”. We continued to talk for a solid 5 minutes. She was engaging and never came across like she was being pleasant to pacify me. After 5 minutes, I said “I’ll let you get back to your workout, I’m fairly certain we will see each other soon”. She smiled, and went about my merry cardio way.

All in all a good way to start the day.