Casper’s Courtships

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Hey guys,

Casper will share intimate details about his courtships, embarrassing text threads, and all kinds of details on his dating follies that shine a bright light on his flaws and insecurities.

But an unflattering pic? THIS is where my man draws the line!

we like everything except the nose rings. nose rings are for cattle, and 16 yr old girls.

very unsanitary. think about it, shes giving head and the kok touches those rings, does she wash them right afterwards or let the odour linger on them? she is an attractive brod though. with a hairy snatch she'd be right in my wheelhouse.

Casperwaits

Telenova
we like everything except the nose rings. nose rings are for cattle, and 16 yr old girls.

very unsanitary. think about it, shes giving head and the kok touches those rings, does she wash them right afterwards or let the odour linger on them? she is an attractive brod though. with a hairy snatch she'd be right in my wheelhouse.
I am the last person to judge what a woman does with her nose Plom. My nose has been through wars. It’s her thing, and I sure as hell am not going to ever tell her to take them out lol. I hear you though

reno cool

leave well enough alone
I always liked the little diamond stud(?) thing on the nose, but the cow ring thing is crazy. I also never understood the pussy lip piercing.
Like what's even the thought process to get something like that done? 💩

Casperwaits

Telenova
The nose rings are REALLY distracting
Tron, I’m totally with you when it comes to the picture. It’s almost as if the picture accentuated them. In person, I obviously saw them but they weren’t so “in your face”.

She doesn’t wear them at work and from what gather not all the time out of work either.

Blitty

Sounds like a hassle to put them in and out all the time.

IN: I’m an edgy, individual who plays by my own rules

OUT: I’m a sophisticated professional who people take seriously

Good grief.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Sounds like a hassle to put them in and out all the time.

IN: I’m an edgy, individual who plays by my own rules

OUT: I’m a sophisticated professional who people take seriously

Good grief.
I notice the girls just flip them up.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Okay so there is an absolute smokeshow at my gym. Her name is Amber. I made it known to Abigail that I thought she was quite attractive. Well the last two times I’ve been in the gym, I’d walk by and Amber has smiled at me. No big deal. Today, I made its point not to look in her direction to see if she would look over at me. True to form, one quick glance over and she smiled at me.

I don’t hit on women that work out in the gym. It’s a steadfast rule I have. I don’t eat them to feel uncomfortable. This may be the situation where I break my rule.

I think words were expressed to her that I thought she was attractive and maybe just maybe she’s waiting for me to make a move?

I have to think this through.