Casper’s Courtships

Casperwaits

Telenova
If something different from the norm happened or if one of us farted I’d give play by play. I guess the only thing I can say is that she’s very very big on trust. What some guys may do in one night, I won’t get the luxury with her. She’s learning me and vice versa.

Plommer says that protection and face masks are for phaggs
I'm all for protection and face masks pretty boy. Its condoms I hate. Having sex with a condom is having sex with the condom and not the pussy.

When Caspy says shes very big into protection I perceive as she thinks Caspy has a dirty pee pee. Casper did she insist on multiple condoms etc?

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
Guys I love you all.

Today was my first day back at work so it started late. I actually thought she would cancel when I told her I had to work.

Anyway, it turned out completely normal! Nothing really crazy to report. I obviously am not going to go into play by play, but I am seeing her again Friday. She really is about getting comfortable w me and I appreciate that.

She’s also VERY big on protection. That’s a good thing
Happy for you it's going well and GL on Friday.

But I mean in what scenario was it "obvious" you weren't going to give play by play when you overshare across the board?? 😂

Casperwaits

Telenova
Happy for you it's going well and GL on Friday.

But I mean in what scenario was it "obvious" you weren't going to give play by play when you overshare across the board?? 😂
I tend to overshare about me. I mean I don’t think giving a rehash of my fucking is interesting reading is it lol?

If something different from the norm happened or if one of us farted I’d give play by play. I guess the only thing I can say is that she’s very very big on trust. What some guys may do in one night, I won’t get the luxury with her. She’s learning me and vice versa.
nobody farted?

Casperwaits

Telenova
not too exciting then?
Exciting? Not in a Fifty Shades way. Her body is toned and she’s beautiful. She was attentive when I wasn’t trying to control everything. It was a lot of fun. Friday we are doing it again.

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
What some guys may do in one night, I won’t get the luxury with her. She’s learning me and vice versa.
Yes penetration lol. Yes with penis lol. It was sex. When I said slowly, it’s something else
What do you guys think Casper is getting at here? We had sex, but she's taking it slowly.

No anal on the first date??