Casper’s Courtships

Casperwaits

Telenova
Before I write this, it feels narcissistic and egotistical to write a thread based on my dating experiences. I mean, who am I to think you guys and girls want to read this?

That being said, you guys know my past mishaps and crazy situations. You know my New York Post dating experience. This is going to brutally honest. No holding back. I’m doing this because honestly, you guys have heard and/or seen aspects of me NOBODY else has. You are my comfort zone.

So the 22 year old trainer I’ve seen daily now for about two weeks. Straight up flirting on both ends. She will touch me and hug me without provocation. She sends texts that ask me out and want to get together for future events. I did ask over dinner of she was attracted and she said yes. Anyway last night I put this text out there. The answer pretty much says it all. Of course I saw her this morning and once again she was extremely friendly and touchy. Am I confused? Yes. Will I pursue in any way without her coming out and saying something? Nope. I think after this text, that’s the best route.
1F08B5D5-C890-42BB-9E55-2D5747D0663F.jpeg

reno cool

leave well enough alone
established our standpoints? Which one of you geniuses said that? Don't let her jerk you around Casper :punches:

Casperwaits

Telenova
Wait, you've been friendzoned already.
Matty, it sure as hell seems like that, but even after this text exchange last night, she’s flirtatious and wants to spend time AWAY from the gym doing non gym activities. It’s confusing as fuck. Now I can feed into this confusion and end up looking like an idiot (which we all know I’m great at) or just let it play out.

I’m going to let it play out. I see her again tomorrow morning. I wouldn’t be surprised if she texts me tonight. All I know is we have a mutual attraction. Why she friend zoned (or says these things) is head scratching.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
She's going to be texting you all sorts of insipid details about her life. She just wants the attention. You're like a gay friend but with an erection.

Casperwaits

Telenova
established our standpoints? Which one of you geniuses said that? Don't let her jerk you around Casper :punches:
Reno, I won’t let her jerk me around. That I won’t do. By that text, you’d think this would be the end of the story, but I have a pretty strong suspicion, it’s not

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Work on your muscle tone. Make her friends/colleagues want you. That's your one shot at tapping that.

Casperwaits

Telenova
She's going to be texting you all sorts of insipid details about her life. She just wants the attention. You're like a gay friend but with an erection.
Matty, extremely good observation. My play here is to let her take any initiative from here on out. If it dies on the vine, so be it

Casperwaits

Telenova
Work on your muscle tone. Make her friends/colleagues want you. That's your one shot at tapping that.
considering she is the one working on my muscle tone, and came up w the body style she thinks I should have, maybe I’m her Frankenstein.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
Aaaaah, you're paying her. The touchiness/friendliness is just a marketing/loyalty tactic then.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Aaaaah, you're paying her. The touchiness/friendliness is just a marketing/loyalty tactic then.
See that’s definitely not the case. She started talking to me before I asked for a trainer. I had asked her out for coffee a week earlier. She said she had a BF. Fast forward a week later she calls ME asking for a coffee date. Evidently her BF is more of a “not sure where things are going” situation.

If her flirtation and asking me out occurred after I made her my trainer, Id totally see your reasoning

reno cool

leave well enough alone
wise man once said: "woman talking is like dog barking". Don't get lost in what she says brother. Actions speak louder than words

Casperwaits

Telenova
wise man once said: "woman talking is like dog barking". Don't get lost in what she says brother. Actions speak louder than words
That confuses me even more. Her actions say she’s into me a little at the very least. Her words suggest otherwise