Score
Tokens
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!

Congratulations to the SoCal Vocals who will once again represent the Pac-10 at the ICCAs on April 24th in NYC. I would've liked to have seen Outspoken win it for the Beavs, but you rightfully stole the show.

I love this, Peter. I am sure most here will find this fruity...but it is great. I found a cd of my group doing some a'capella stuff. I need to download it and show it to you.

Please do! I've been scraping by on new material for years now; I follow certain groups that I know are consistent but the grand majority of great releases in the genre are hidden in the catalogue still. The RARB reviews let me know who's putting material out, but I don't find my tastes are in line with their staff, so I content myself with the few items on iTunes/Amazon and what I can get from friends. I'll take anything you've got, and if you tell me what you like, I fancy to send a few items back your way that might pluck at the heartstrings.

Did I ever send you the myspace page for the group?

Yeah you did, and it's probably somewhere in my 300 bookmarks, but I wouldn't mind a refresher. I liked the sound.

Pretty damn cool - I remember when me and my friends were 1st getting into rock n roll some 20 years ago, A Day at the races was soooo epic...

I'd have put money on a drunken betplom starting this thread.

Please do! I've been scraping by on new material for years now; I follow certain groups that I know are consistent but the grand majority of great releases in the genre are hidden in the catalogue still. The RARB reviews let me know who's putting material out, but I don't find my tastes are in line with their staff, so I content myself with the few items on iTunes/Amazon and what I can get from friends. I'll take anything you've got, and if you tell me what you like, I fancy to send a few items back your way that might pluck at the heartstrings.

He said staff!

I don't know how recently you guys have heard the original by Queen from 1976, but as much as I love Freddie Mercury, I think the a cappella arrangement is actually richer and more dynamic.