• Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 5,066 Views

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
A little rough around the edges, maybe I will have my buddy's band give it a try.

Cali

Verse 1:

She says she's 24 but looks 17
Lays flat on her back as she watches TV
I know I'm young but older than you think
Puts her lips to mine and then she takes a drink and says

Chorus:

Gimme some of that good old fashioned love
I've been waitin for from heaven above
Gimme some of that good old fashioned love
I know that it's never enough
It's never never never enough

Verse 2:

She said she played me like a movie she's seen
Little does she know I'm comin back to the screen
I know I'm old but younger than you think
Put this in your picture album babe don't blink I said

repeat chorus

outro

STEVE/'S, you see this right here? Coug's, totally not at his best after a long night of drinking still puts it out there like a trooper.

Coug's. i don't know if this will elevate you above "not every guy" status but it should be worth at least a private webcam date.

:bowdown: that was damn cool you have a great sound man, I like that chord progression a lot

She looked so happy with Matty but I think he has serious competition here.

wow that is great! thank you SO much! I love it! and I love that old fashioned love!:) that was awesomely sweet of you. xox

Good tune! Great job Mr. Bait. :clap:

Cali you deserve it

I like those who put themselves out there and you definitely do that

I am open to receiving any interesting photos that you might be willing to spare

[email protected]

I have a sealed vault (you can ask Nina, Shari, and others). I can be trusted (amazingly).

Matty seal of approval as well....I was really worried about that.

Kinda wonder about the 31 views and 5 replies though, some posters are holding back, unless those are lurkers.

If you don't care for it, I need the criticism, because I just sent it to my friends band and they liked it enough to try it out. When they perform it, I will film and post it, might be a month or so though.

Not what I was expecting at all. I was anticipating more of a simple novelty song with jokey lyrics full of familiar references - but this was an actual song. Very unusual and good.

Not what I was expecting at all. I was anticipating more of a simple novelty song with jokey lyrics full of familiar references - but this was an actual song. Very unusual and good.

Muddy I briefly toyed with that idea but I figured it would just come off as really schmucky.

Or, possibly more schmucky than this.

Your opinion is always valued.

The views are still baffling. When I go to YouTube it has 15 views. Hmmmm.

Like Muddy, I was thinking it would be more of a satire type song. I was thinking something titled "The Unrelevant One", or the like.

STEVE/'S, you see this right here? Coug's, totally not at his best after a long night of drinking still puts it out there like a trooper.

Coug's. i don't know if this will elevate you above "not every guy" status but it should be worth at least a private webcam date.

$254RT
incl. taxes

Newark Intl (EWR) to Rockford (RFD)
Depart Jun 20 11
Return Jun 27 11

Hmmmm...

I'd do you if you wrote this song for me. Well, if I had female parts that is.

Really like how the vocal melody in the verses work with the chord progression. Cougar delivers again.

Really like how the vocal melody in the verses work with the chord progression. Cougar delivers again.

Thanks Daft, it's still a work in progress really. I am interested to see what my friend's band does with it. They now have two singers, one guy and one girl, could be interesting.