• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 6,163 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Most of you, most everyone I guess associate online life as a separate entity. Most say at least they have different personalities online than they are outside that environment. Maybe thats true, I cant answer for others nor will I attempt too.

I stand by my admission though that I am who I am be it online or not. For good or bad what you read is who I am. I cant change and to be honest with you I guess I dont really want to change who I am. If I like you then I genuinely like you and if I dont then right or wrong I just dont.

I genuinely like Bread (dont always get or relate too) and Robyn and personally miss their presence on a regular basis. Im not trying to get into personal business or anything along those lines, just thought it needed to be said that I like you guys.

Now that I put that gay shit out there, Bread and Robyn check the FOK in!

Goog say, Wally.

You and I are the most genuine foks out here.

Fok a bunch of other entities and shit. We the realness.

Are you really the same in real life Wally? I have seen you claim that before and I have wondered.

If I think of your primary online traits, I think of a guy who is somewhat relentless with catcalls and sexual innuendo with females. Sarcastic or not, do you talk to females like that in the corporeal world?

That's who I am Muddy. It may read or be interpreted differently in print but yeah I tease with my female friends in a suggestive way. There is no threat because I'm a fat fok and they aren't compelled to drop their panties or bare their breast.

Muddy, I am never vulgar and if ever I cross a line I am the first to apologize and sincerely mean it. Muddy, I also open doors and pay for drinks and dinner for the ladies as well.

Muddy, if you think those are my primary online traits then you have certainly painted a very narrow tunnel in which to view me.

I think Daffy is a useful troll.

Bread not so much but his ass cheeks make up for it.

Miss you brothers, love yous

Wally will open the door for a lady, then ask her if she has experienced any anal intercourse lately.

That's just how he rolls.

Wally will open the door for a lady, then ask her if she has experienced any anal intercourse lately.

That's just how he rolls.

:biglaugh:

If any of you have anything to offer by way of letting Bread and Robyn know you care it might be more along the lines of this threads intentions.

my wife is going to try making her own bread. this is mainly because i told her the other day that i miss bread...i dont think she understood i meant the one on gamelive. i think she thought i meant the store brought bread is no longer good enough for me.

I'm really a nice guy in real life. Until you pinch the wrong nerve in me at which point I become my internet persona.

P.S. Anyone know what happened to Robyn? Seems like the earth opened up and swallowed her.

Last edited:
Robyn is doing well. Her trip to Denver was great! I will pass on the love for those who don't have contact with her via other means :)

For those that do... CONTACT HER!!

my wife is going to try making her own bread. this is mainly because i told her the other day that i miss bread...i dont think she understood i meant the one on gamelive. i think she thought i meant the store brought bread is no longer good enough for me.

Justin it sounds like you have a very nice wife.

Wally calm down.

Wally I don't have much to say these days but the other day I did watch a movie "starring" Richard Gere and his retarded dog. Think Turner & Hooch minus the comedy. That's really about all the updates I have.

See what I mean?