bone bone MIA bone bone MIA

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 2,052 Views
Last I heard he was off the sauce. Needs to focus on baby making.

Blitty doesn't fit in with either of those plans.

Yet.

:mrquincy:

Chop Chop Blitty. You're not getting any younger. We need more GL babies.

:yes: If you make it tonight JL and Blitty Jr. will only be one grade apart.

Wasn't someone in a bitching match with Bone Bone a few weeks ago?

:dunno:

I took Winnipeg tonight IAG... they have averaged more pts per game thus far and they are at home.

Wasn't someone in a bitching match with Bone Bone a few weeks ago?

:dunno:

I took Winnipeg tonight IAG... they have averaged more pts per game thus far and they are at home.
Thanks Mr. Q I'm jumped on with you.

If Boner disappears ala Mr. Monkey, that would suck.

Is anyone ever going to spill the beans on Mr. Monkey? Someone knows what's up. All I want to know is if he's coming back. :(

:yes: If you make it tonight JL and Blitty Jr. will only be one grade apart.

Then in 15 years we can teach them how to make their initials in cocaine disappear!

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeJLeeeeeeeBJeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IAG
Thanks Mr. Q I'm jumped on with you.

If Boner disappears ala Mr. Monkey, that would suck.

Is anyone ever going to spill the beans on Mr. Monkey? Someone knows what's up. All I want to know is if he's coming back. :(
I'd check on him when I go to Jersey later this year. We met last time at a brewery. I think he takes long times of from work to vacation. He may have retired too on the beach. Sometimes posting is not everything life. Great fella!

IAG
Chop Chop Blitty. You're not getting any younger. We need more GL babies.
I think mcbasebal has done enough work for everybody

Boner. Busy making babies. Makes sense, I heard poster limpdick589 was trying but without much luck. :facepalm:

Go get him back Pucky....sing America the Beautiful while doing it.

Fuck that. He's likely just taking a break. Good thing for sensitive, over-reactive people to do. Just take a break, breath and come back with a renewed sense of joy.

BTW.... in your opinion, what's so beautiful about America? Just curious.

Purple mountains majesty. Black sand beaches in Hawaii. Glorious glaciers in Alaska. Beautiful Everglades.

Purple mountains majesty. Black sand beaches in Hawaii. Glorious glaciers in Alaska. Beautiful Everglades.

I can't see how the Everglades would be considered beautiful, but whatever. Not to sound like a racist, but who would want to lay on black sand instead of white sand?