Besiktas v Elazigspor

• Start date
  • Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 2,026 Views
Turkey Super League
Besiktas v Elazigspor match preview by FoxSerkan
Date 2013-12-21 Time (cet) 18:00

First thing is first: ELAZIGSPOR ARE NOT UNDERDOGS HERE. THE ODDS ARE VERY HIGH AND IT IS JUST BECAUSE ELAZIGSPOR ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF TABLE AND BESIKTAS ARE ONE OF THE BEST CLUB OF TURKEY.

There are black clouds on top of Besiktas again. The crisis is at the door once again and I do not believe head coach Slaven Bilic has a bright future in the club. Besiktas played awful in last 3 matches. They lost in cup to Bucaspor league 1 team and then drew with Sivasspor in a match which they failed in second half. Last weekend they lost to Kasimpasa again with their poor football that they played in the second half. Besiktas are a team who loose the points with their football in second halves. I have no idea of the reason behind. May be they have training problems or players are not acting very professional like sleeping eating drinking. May be they spend time in secret parties. Who knows? Besides they have got a head coach who is trying to figure out what is going on in Turkish football like head coach of Galatasaray Mancini. I am afraid he has no idea what to do against Elazigspor tonight because his squad is full important absentees. On the other hand the visitors are doing good things in the recent matches and they are visiting Istanbul for an absolute victory not a DRAW! Ismail Koybasi will replace Motta at left back and Mustafa Pektemek will probably be the hope in offense line. Oguzhan will finally play in center behind the striker where he is most efficient but without Fernandes he will probably be not very efficient. Besiktas will suffer a lot also as Atiba will not be available and this player was the hidden hero of Besiktas in most good records of his team this season.

Besiktas news: Most important forward Almeida (15 matches 12 goals), defender Motta (9 matches) are suspended. Ismail Koybasi (1 match) will replace Motta. Midfielder Atiba (16 matches), substitute forward Omer Sismanoglu (2 goals), midfielder Gokhan Tore (14 matches 2 goals), defender Franco (1 match), midfielder Mehmet Akgun (1 match), substitute forward Eneramo (2 matches 1 goal) and most important player Fernandes (17 matches 1 goal) have injuries.

I am not going to say very much about Elazigspor. I watched 3 matches of Elazigspor in their last 4 official ones. These matches I watched are the games that they played against Galatasaray, Antalyaspor and Karabukspor. In last 4 official matches Elazigspor only lost once to Galatasaray on away league match in which they conceded 2 goals in early minutes and one from set pieces. They recorded their first win after a long time last weekend at home against Antalyaspor. During the midweek they showed good resistance to Karabukspor in Cup match. They are now visiting Istanbul to play against the giant. But they are lucky as this giant is wounded badly. I have got no doubt that head coach Okan Buruk got excited of the current condition of their opponent and made all his plans of defeating them.

Elazigspor news: Midfielder Mehmet Nas (5 matches), defender Ibrahim Kas (10 matches), defender Ahmet Gorkem Gork (11 matches 3 goals) and midfielder Alper (7 matches) are injured. Defender Ozgur (17 matches 1 goal) is suspended.

Elazigspor suffered a lot this season. They made plenty silly mistakes in the league and conceded plenty goals very easily however it seems like new head coach Okan Buruk is solving this problem of the team as I see that Elazigspor are not conceding those goals like a gift to the forwarders of rivals. It is true that they conceded 4 goals in last 4 official matches but 2 of them were by Galatasaray on away! And one of them from Antalyaspor in a match when they were already leading 3-0 and probably they conceded from a lack of concentration and in the midweek by Karabukspor in late minutes. However this is football and a game played by humans made out of blood and muscles. Therefore no one can be sure what would happen in the end. This match also tends to end up with plenty goals as both teams will be weak in defense line.

If head coach Okan Buruk makes all his plans and build right strategy then Elazigspor can stop Besiktas. IMO he should hold Oguzhan who is the only play maker of Besiktas in the absentee of Fernandes and then be patient and hit their nets and record a victory of 0-1.

Bet on Elazigspor

Pick: Elazigspor
Odds: 10.00
Stake: 9.50
Bookie: UNIBET

Some predictions say that the probability of Besiktas winning against Elazigspor is big. I think both teams have chances. What you think about this?