xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Aussie Rules Round 23

Port Adelaide v Fremantle

Pt Adelaide -4.5 $1.88

Port are on a roll and although they wont be making september action they are playing like the premiership contenders they were touted as at the beginning of the season.

This and Freo is expected to rest some of their big stars for this game to ensure they are 100% healthy leading into finals the week after.

Be reckless with this play. I'll happily be pounding mid 4 figures worth of action on this line...

Good luck everyone...

Bet was made at sportsbet.com.au and has gone out to -30.5 on the back of info that freo will be resting several 1st team starters....

Wow. Heritage didn't have a line up when you posted this.

Not sure what other book besides sportsbet offers next round lines before the completion of current round...

Still like port as 30.5 favourites.

Freos mind won't be on the game and port will be desperate to salvage something from this season by knocking off the ladder leaders before heading off on end of season holidays...

mid 4 figures Australian? how much is that in American?

Roguey what did you end up taking?

60.5 is a BIG head start and if anything i fancy freo at that line.

Reno i ended up putting a little under 5k aus (which is only like 3k american these days lol) on the -4.5

If this wins my upcoming trip to Asia will be paid for by the book :pope:

GL guys...

Port covers both the opening and closing number :megarock::megarock::megarock:

Ty Bacon. GL

Monza F1 GP

Ricciardo points finish $1.91 betfair

Race starts in 2 hours

Very few of us know what xpansive means

Haha clowns

Formula 1 racing in Monza, Italy...

Halfway through race and Riccardo currently sitting in 8th. Top 10 finishers receive race points ppl

house the Fomula 1 Italian Grand Prix @ Monza Italy

Ricciardo to finish in the top 10 at -110