• Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 599 Views

housepicks

SP Nation
Since
Oct 8, 2013
Score
Tokens
First practice tonight...hope no girls cry...but if they do...it's because they fucked up

had the worst fucking coach/principal in school... goofy fucking northerner who somewhere picked up the idea that we were to make at Least 5 passes before thinking of shooting...didnt matter if there was someone wide open or anything... we would all get together in practices and only pass it 2-3 times before throwing up some wild shit, so that he would lose his fucking mind ... he verbally abused the shit out of us till we were on the floor laughing... it was then that i realized there was no limit to how many curse words a person could make up

get em houser

This thread needed a mercy reply

:handshake:

I think Tron like I entered this thread thinking it was sports related but not in this way!

Knowing House and appetite for a high consumption of beer ...... I picture him like this coaching the team from the bench ......

140289_full.jpg

and you know practice is over when it reaches this point ......

140287_full.jpg

House, you are :amazing:!

30-5

Champions of one league, lost in semifinals in our other league. First championship won by the school in 14 years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 104
Now starting with the seventh grade boys team...lost in the semifinals last year...going for it all this year