Australian woman survives 111m bungee fall into the Zambezi River

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 1,978 Views
saw this yesterday, classic. Made me think what might have been with Matty.

saw this yesterday, classic. Made me think what might have been with Matty.

Makes me think Matty's girlfriend may suggest a vacation to this place after she discovers he is a repeat customer of montreal nuru massage.

This is making me rethink my plan to jump off the Bloukrans bridge in South Africa (tallest bungee bridge in the world.) Them niggardly countries seem a bit too lax with safety measures.

They probably used that cord way past its recommended # of jumps.

Makes me think Matty's girlfriend may suggest a vacation to this place after she discovers he is a repeat customer of montreal nuru massage.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Don't believe him sweetie. He's a hater and a filthy tte carre.)

Look at this shit... 216 meters high. :excl:

This is making me rethink my plan to jump off the Bloukrans bridge in South Africa (tallest bungee bridge in the world.) Them niggardly countries seem a bit too lax with safety measures.

My brother did a jump in New Zealand I thought that was the highest. It might have been when he was there. I know people in Aussie land would try and steal the shirt you got from doing it.

My brother did a jump in New Zealand I thought that was the highest. It might have been when he was there. I know people in Aussie land would try and steal the shirt you got from doing it.

There are higher jumps. This is merely the highest bridge.

You can also jump off the Stratosphere in Vegas (260 meters), but it's basically a vertical zip line.

If you don't die they have a great safety record.

The only reason she is alive is because the bungee chord didn't snap at 111 meters. It probably snapped close to the full extension of the chord making her fall at falling speed not at 111m but to whatever the snapping point was above water.

The only reason she is alive is because the bungee chord didn't snap at 111 meters. It probably snapped close to the full extension of the chord making her fall at falling speed not at 111m but to whatever the snapping point was above water.

Using some mathematical formula I bet MonkeyF0cker could calculate her rate of speed as she hit the water.

F0cker is good at math, plommer is impressed.

p=mv

Ploomer I also think it's fucked up that you posted this. If you start posting failed sky diving videos I might have to ban you!

p=mv

Ploomer I also think it's fucked up that you posted this
. If you start posting failed sky diving videos I might have to ban you!

Just trying to keep my fellow gamelivers alive pal.

We don't want ANYONE dying from a bungee jump (or from driving down Martin Luther King Rd at night), pal.

Just trying to keep my fellow gamelivers alive pal.

We don't want ANYONE dying from a bungee jump (or from driving down Martin Luther King Rd at night), pal.

Which city?

:bigearguy: