• Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 1,301 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Boner ..... talk to me, please! What say you?

So Roger and the Joker into the semis! Rooting Rafa but Thiem scares me! Stan W just keeps performing well! Can he make it to the final? Doubtful!

Seeing why Thiem scared me! Came close to beating Rafa in a previous major! Kid won 2 close sets (7-6 7-6) but Rafa gets the the 3rd 6-4! Can he get it to a 5th set? Rafe doesn't look tired but might not matter!

Yes, I read an article day before match that said Roger needed a miracle to win! That said can't believe Fed is still playing high quality tennis at his age!

Women's tennis. Hah.

Agree and almost did an entertainment bet on Thiem at +290! Second thoughts though and losing isn't good entertainment for me! The Joker was just a little better!

Miss @vagabond and his picks. I've been betting a bunch of dogs in round robins.

Who yall got?

So 3 US ladies left in the quarters though maybe 1 gets through. And with both 2 Canadians :canada:and Italians:italia: that could all possibly make it to the semis through this dude still there I doubt it.
FJiqLTTaQAANaf2

Lefties Nadal vs Shapovalov tonight should be a good one.
FJ4JdSAXoAUfvG5

Nadal over Shapovalov 6-3 6-4 4-6 3-6 6-3 in little over 4 hours.

Had to stay up to see finish after Rafa had major stomach issues in 3rd set and lost next two easily. Had something left to win the 5th but thought Canadian could have rallied more back and forth in the 5th since Nadal was running on empty. Shap though continued going for winners missing too often.

Anyone getting up at 3:30 AM or staying up till 12:20 PT to watch Nadal-Medvedev final like me .... hopefully I wake up and stay up!