• Views 2,070 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
Wally as you requested I found out the following:

1) Rudy is OntheWhat/Colt/Beemore/Herman

2) IIFold is Eggnog

If you could transfer me your 400 points I would appreciate it.

Thank you Wally and I <3 YOU!

I'm no one you broke degenerate begging for points fuck

I'm on vacation right now dickbag. I have better things to do than scam people for 6 cents a day.

Take your "talents" to SBR and leave us alone.

Baters, I stated in my original post that iifold aka EggNogg are the same person. I'm curious as to which poster is ghosting as them.

I'm on vacation right now dickbag. I have better things to do than scam people for 6 cents a day.

You're on vacation from living with mommy and daddy you cross eyed virgin? Nice hedge fund Colt.

Baters, I stated in my original post that iifold aka EggNogg are the same person. I'm curious as to which poster is ghosting as them.

No ghost man it's the same person. May I please have some points?

HERMEY!!!! :clueless:

Bateman, Bateman oh Bateman. I think I am being way too generous but I just like the crap out of ya guy. You really didn't do anything but I can't just say no to you. I will give you the 100 points but it does not get added to the total you request to leave for good cause personally I don't want yu to leave.

Young man, wherever you are on vacation right now, look in the mirror and say that over and over until it is implanted in your mind. Don't forget to click your heels!

PS you might also want to close your eyes?

Bread, it might scare you but I was thinking the same thing. Your fuked!

Bateman, Bateman oh Bateman. I think I am being way too generous but I just like the crap out of ya guy. You really didn't do anything but I can't just say no to you. I will give you the 100 points but it does not get added to the total you request to leave for good cause personally I don't want yu to leave.

Wally how about 200?

:lostwings:

wally if you enable him there will be no end to these threads

it's for his own good, wally

What gives?