• Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 869 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
did you and the little woman pick up a new sled this weekend? i thought i saw you were chucking the old one

Bessie was spotted this morning

ls9BuqS.jpg

had to rent the broad a car for a week while hers is in the shop... used a 20% off coupon from Dollar rent a car and got her a full sized 2013 Altima for $13 bucks a day, unlimited mileage... cant beat that shit with a stick... told her to sell her car and just keep renting :lol:

Damn I might have to have to look into something like that, good to know man.

had to rent the broad a car for a week while hers is in the shop... used a 20% off coupon from Dollar rent a car and got her a full sized 2013 Altima for $13 bucks a day, unlimited mileage... cant beat that shit with a stick... told her to sell her car and just keep renting

that's what I used to do when I first got here, went on for about 8 months

you can get good prices in rentals farther from the airports

Bacon,

Did you watch 60 minutes yesterday? There was a story on the disintegrating infrastructure in the US, (particularly bridges).

They claim that a significant portion of the bridges in Penn are fucked and in need of major repair..Particularly in Pittsburgh.
Be safe out there...

I hate driving on bridges over bodies of water. I hate it even more when you are stuck next to a truck.

I have done the drive from Ft Lauderdale to Key West before and it was one of the coolest roads i have ever been on. I would love to do it again some day, bad bridges be damned.

Bacon,

Did you watch 60 minutes yesterday? There was a story on the disintegrating infrastructure in the US, (particularly bridges).

They claim that a significant portion of the bridges in Penn are fucked and in need of major repair..Particularly in Pittsburgh.
Be safe out there...

I saw that also. Now that oil has dropped, seems like Americans could put more money into its transportation. Michigan just raised their gas tax and people wanted to throw out the governor.

Damn I might have to have to look into something like that, good to know man.

that's what I used to do when I first got here, went on for about 8 months

you can get good prices in rentals farther from the airports

yep, when renting cars, always type the nearest airport into the pick up/drop off location... much cheaper getting it from a place at the airports ... and always google to see if the place you like has some discount codes...

we used rentalcar.net

Now I'm confused, Ray says it's cheaper at the airport, RogRog says it's cheaper farther away from an airport....

oh i misread his post... around here, it was much cheaper when we searched Memphis International Airport, instead of Memphis tn. :dunno:

its easy to just search both though and see what comes up :yes:

Well, I'm just intrigued by your different approach.