• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 549 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
my agitator was making an awful noise when it moved back and forth... then it stopped making the noise and only spins one way... its an older Norge model and doesnt have a visible agitator dog...its just a rod coming from the bottom with the plastic agitator covering it... any ideas whats up? something loose below? im just wondering if its something i want to tackle, so i can learn something... or call a dude out to fix it... the teeth on the rod and the agitator both seem okay... it fits nice and snug in the grooves and tightens up just fine...

20150309_154510_zps8lmmgpll.jpg

20150309_154518_zpsnuarxrkt.jpg

20150309_154632_zpsgmnzhqb4.jpg

im guessing it has something to do with whatever the rod is connected to... maybe the little transmission has gone bad

I would invest in a front loader if it's hard to fix. No agitator.

fuck.. just talked to a guy who said its done.. its the transmission and they stopped making new transmissions for this model a long time ago... damn, its a good one too. Norge 20lb heavy duty.. oh well, off to sears i go. :choo:

Sure there are some still around but you would probably be 1/3 of the cost of a new unit.

Front loaders are nice but keep in mind you aren't adding anything after it fills if you are that type of guy.

these fucks... dont tell you weight capacity for cubic ft. measurements... i want another big one, so i guess ill go for the 4.5-4.8 cubic ft. range .. fuck a front loader.. machine is for pussies :yes:

I know front loaders are for pussies. My wife loves it. I haven't done laundry since 1993.

With the type of pussy you hang with RR, I thought for sure you had a lady friend doing all your wash or least have a connection with a dry cleaning place doing most of your clothes? :dunno:

i have never seen her do a load of laundry.. not at my house or hers... i guess her daughter has that chore