• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,137 Views

MF'r

Since
Nov 19, 2011
Score
Tokens
Can you reset my password on my old account and PM it to me?

Thanks, buddy.

welcome back

you have been missed

hate to lose a valued member or have someone quit on us

"Fok losing complete interest in forum tactics that used to pass time and keep me engaged but have become just as mundane as water cooler small talk and forum colloquialisms.

I'm bored.

I'm done."

"Done" in forumville generally = 160 days or so

Unless you're Dunder

hate to lose a valued member or have someone quit on us

"Fok losing complete interest in forum tactics that used to pass time and keep me engaged but have become just as mundane as water cooler small talk and forum colloquialisms.

I'm bored.

I'm done."

I came back just so I could read your posts, Archie.

Posts like that affirm my decision. Amazing. Truly.

Not really sure how you do it.

no credit needs to be given for why someone posts and comes back.....

we all know the draw and alure of the forums

no explanation is needed for that...... that's a given, and all are accepted back with open arms

the "goodbye i'm done" posts???????????

well, no explanations are NEEDED for those either, but understand they are gonna be judged

Panic left in a great way

Oh, no. Don't JUDGE me, Archie!!!!!!

LOL.

Like I give a shit. Some people here may have wanted to know why I'm not around. That's how they would know. DURRRR.

Next time I'll send them all personal PM's just so I don't get JUDGED!!!! Yikes.

Hey man, like I said, I hate to lose people, i'm just happy you are back

can't blame peoples from wondering bout the "done" and "bored" parts

I mean if you put it out there yourself, do you expect it to be ignored?

I'm completely bored with forums, but I need something to do while I'm coding and/or waiting for certain numbers to move.

Right now, I'm running into an unhandled IO exception spawning asynchronous HTTP web requests after downloading about 45k files even though all exceptions should be caught in a try/catch block or the callback method. Its irritating the piss out of me so I'm taking small breaks on here.

are you using a catch all if your specific exception ist found?

Yeah. I've gotta run a packet trace and see why the connection is closing on me.

give me some tricks to keep sessions alive or reresh them before the sites timeout

give me some tricks to keep sessions alive or reresh them before the sites timeout

In what context, exactly? You can send keep alives or simply set a high timeout on your end, generally speaking.