Archie - What's your call on the Pittsburgh game tomorrow?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,067 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am too drunk to make my own plays right now and need a winner. :surrender:

don't look to me for this one. I'm staying away. I'm hitting like 33% the last 2 weeks so I'll give you my lean so that you can fade it.

I've been big on fading Pitt, as there is no way they were as good as everyone thought after some of those early big east upset wins they had. They still don't have the experience, big men or pedigree to be a top 5 big east team this year. They are always a good live dog as they have great shooters.

I wouldn't fade them tomorrow however, as I think S. florida ALSO was playing over their heads the last 2 games and is a bit short term "over-rated" and due for a let down loss......

I would take Pitt ML if I had a gun to my head and forget the points, and given the choice between +3 or -3 I'd lay the points.... but like I said its not a good play either way IMO

Thanks Archie.

Deuce just making sure you know we are talking college hoops not hockey.

Pitt is pissing me off

Archie I stayed away from Pittsburgh after you posted and I am glad I did.

Oh shit, I was thinking hockey but as you see it cashed.

we will see how long Dixon is out, he is there best defensive player and at times one of their top scoring threats. This is a tough tough year for the big east, they are no gimme's not even Depaul anymore, as we saw against Syracuse. I think the BE is deeper and more talented this year than even last year.