Any scotch drinkers?

Vegas Dave

Daves Dime Dot Com
If you are getting into whiskeys, highly recommend Redbreast... I'm not even a whiskey drinker but this one won me over. Super smooth.

Blitty

"Jack Daniel's Green Label is a lighter, less mature whiskey with a lighter color and character. The barrels selected for Green Label tend to be on the lower floors and more toward the center of the warehouse where the whiskey matures more slowly."
I like the mellowness of the Green. Only $20 here if you want me to send you a bottle.

That old hickory is delicious.

Matty

Trinket Shipper
I like the mellowness of the Green. Only $20 here if you want me to send you a bottle.

That old hickory is delicious.
Thx brah but you can't send me a bottle. I can probably request it at the LCBO though. They're usually willing to import small quantities of just about anything.

Tron

Every time I go into Total Wine I take a real long gander at the Garrison Brothers Texas bourbon. I never buy it because it's like 4 x's the price of Makers Mark but the next time I have something to celebrate (if that ever happens), I'm going to buy it.

I had a glass of it in a cigar bar in SoHo and it was so friggin good. I'd like to go to Hye, Texas someday to take their tour

Blitty

Tron, I just put a major dent in that bottle of OldHickory while playing Zoom Pictionary.

Highly recommend.

Casperwaits

2020 Quarantine Tour
Trying to teach someone about bourbons and a lot of restaurants seem to have parred down their liquor supply. I was stuck choosing between Makers, Bulliet and Knob.

Not much to work with in a steakhouse IMO.

I personally feel Woodford is a great starter bourbon for newbies.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
the one I tasted said peat on the label. It was more like how I'd imagine mud taste.
The medicine flavor, I thought was lighter, which is present in all scotch :dunno: