Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,367 Views
On Day 2 of hangover from this yummy stuff.

5F124F9F-D394-4326-9C99-114A43D49B83.png

Blitty, welcome to the age of 2 day hangovers! I’m also at the age where I can’t mix wine with booze or beer with booze yada.

I’m on tilt about something right now so I just started drinking Four Roses Small Batch.

Stranahans tastes more like a scotch to me. But yeah, not bad

I'm not one of those guys that can find cherry notes, butterscotch, tobacco and grandmas panties in their whiskey.
But to me bourbon generally has a sweet acetone flavor, whereas scotch has a more mediciny dry leaf taste :dunno:

fun fact:
If whiskey is spelled with an 'e' it is from Ireland or the United States; without an 'e' signifies it is from Scotland, Canada or Japan.

Drinking (sipping some Jack Daniels) this aft.

I really want some Lagavulin but just need a small amount for now. Cant really spend what they want for a 750ml bottle.
A mickey of the stuff would do.

I really want some Lagavulin but just need a small amount for now. Cant really spend what they want for a 750ml bottle.
A mickey of the stuff would do.

Just saw that Lagy is $109 now.

Fokin Chinese drank it all up.

145 Canadian tomatoes now. Ouch.

Matty Rain's Ranking of Scotch Whiskies

Crack-Like

1. Dalmore 18
- wowowowowow. Full-bodied and endless finish. Everything I love in a whisky, caramel, wood, char, fruit and spice.

So Marty thinks a $260 CAD whisky is good?
Thanks Marty!

1Uu8eEU.png

👌I remember it was 175 when I bought it. Treated myself after getting a bonus at work.

I can't fathom spending that kind of money on booze these days. Jesus.