Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,523 Views
I kinda like eggnog, but don't really know what it is. How much of it are you supposed to drink?

That bottle is 15% ABV. That's two sittings if you're me, two sips if you're eggs and you're driving.

Don't drink it, but trying out a new Chinese takeout place tomorrow and giving the Bourbon Chicken combo platter a shot! Old couple Chinese places never had it on menu!

Lil' bro sent me my fave cheap bourbon as a belated bday gift. So good.

Jx9fPEVh.jpg

old grandad 114, drinking this. Are you still drinking Matty, or too busy touching your toes?
brbon_gra1.jpg

How is that, Reno?

I'm sipping on some Gentleman Jack. I know, wrong thread.

Nothing spectacular imo. Pretty rough for 114proof. Feels a little cheap flavor wise at $30. I might be spoiled by Stagg jr. I don't think I'll get it again. Too many other good things to try.

old grandad 114, drinking this. Are you still drinking Matty, or too busy touching your toes?
brbon_gra1.jpg

:mrquincy:

I still have my daily ginger-bourbon with dinner. Currently using Evan Williams Bottled-in-Bond to mix. Unspectacular but the higher ABV cuts through the ginger ale. Excellent mixer. :up:

Still have 1/3 of that Fighting Cock pictured above.

Did some of this thread disappear? Anyway, Single Barrel, Barrel Proof JD, drinking now. Also got a bottle of Joseph Magnes which I'm afraid I wont even like. Basically, unintentionally just spent way too much on whiskey

Yellow-label Four Roses tonight

Affordable way to enhance the NHL playoff experience

:cheers:

Very respectable.

Been on Yuengling Lager kick lately. They're alright.

One Yards Brawler ale dusts off a hangover pretty nicely.

Don't think I've ACQUIRED a taste for that stuff! Glad for the people (my son included) who luv the stuff! :depom:

Yellow-label Four Roses tonight

Affordable way to enhance the NHL playoff experience

:cheers:

Funny because I bought yellow label FR yesterday as well. $19.99 USD at Total Wine.

I bought that and an Elijah Craig ($25.99).

:hattip:

gotta say Matty, the Fighting Cock is an excellent bourbon. I don't know how they can afford to give it away for $18. Easily take it over Makers and other things twice the price.

Oh man, I haven't had it in a long while, it's not being imported up here right now. 😣 Was the best value by far - "boutique" bourbon at rail whiskey price.

Not a bourbon guy but I'm a huge fan of good scotch.

Does it get any better than a good scotch and a good cigar?

I haven’t had scotch since Gamelive turned me on to bourbon.

Gamelive.com: changing lives

ATTN AmeriKKKans:

How great is Trader Joe's Booze selection?!