Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,446 Views
Matty I tried some Bulleit last night at a bar. It was very good. Smooth with a little bit of sweet. Not what I was expecting at all. That's an easy drinking bourbon.

Good call especially since it's not that expensive compared to others mentioned in this thread.

Ima buy a bottle this PM. I also wanna try the fancier Jacks, Single Barrel or whatever.

Got a free bottle of Canadian shit last night, Crown Royal. Not good.

Change of plans after getting some advice from my friendly LCBO dude... these two are supposed to be badass:

129201826182032.jpg

:cheers:

Gentleman Jack = Lot smoother than regular JD, no burn. :greencheck:

[Bread]I like where this thread is headed.[/Bread]

Maker's Mark is an exceptional choice. Anybody had Four Roses, the Small Batch I posted the other day?

Maker's Mark = a lot more complex in flavor, also very smooth. :greencheck: My favorite whiskey so far. Neither of these are going to be mixed with Diet Coke.

WALLAY! :bashing:

Maker's Mark = a lot more complex in flavor, also very smooth. :greencheck: My favorite whiskey so far. Neither of these are going to be mixed with Diet Coke.

WALLAY! :bashing:

:greencheck:

You know who likes Johnny Walker?

fightingirish.

Not a bourbon guy but I'm a huge fan of good scotch.

Does it get any better than a good scotch and a good cigar?
RU fucking kidding me?

In Cuba I usually smoke a cigar right after sex.

You know who likes Johnny Walker?

fightingirish.

muddy have you seen this guy's videos? hes a riot. he could be a movie star or a professional comedian. he could be the next will ferrell im telling you this guy is that funny. i once saw a will ferrell movie that was so funny i peed in my pants. it was about a grown man who thought he was an elf. man, how does he think of that stuff? its to funny

Matty, Maker's Mark is the bourbon I started this thread about, you dolt. Maker's is MY drink. MINE!

They make a new Maker's 36 now that is a little more refined I guess, little more expensive definitely, and maybe a little better.

It's 46 you poes.

I'm jrunk and on drugs and I'm still more alert than you.

(Take notice Wallayballs. Drugs don't kill cells, they re-wire your brain. For the better or for the worse? It's a gamble Wallay. We gamble.)

I wanna try that next. Regular Maker's Mark is very impressive.