Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 118,437 Views
This was waiting for me when I showed up to work this morning. You know the sales peeps are making bank when they buy you bourbon just for doing your job. Fuckers.

JTZdDwm.jpg

owow owowo

you lucky fucking bastard

wubbles n stuff

I have 4 bottles of booze at my place right now.

Surprisingly, Woodford Reserve ranks last behind JD Single Barrel, Makers and Jameson.

Just not for me I guess

:dunno:

I have 4 bottles of booze at my place right now.

Surprisingly, Woodford Reserve ranks last behind JD Single Barrel, Makers and Jameson.

Just not for me I guess

:dunno:

Not a big fan of it either to be honest. I remember it having too much alcohol bite.

Whatevs. It's going in ginger ale.

It tastes like shit mixed with Coca Cola.

:up:

Even the rich geeks at lawhiskeysociety are forced to admit that it's not completely awful. And they're huge brand/pedigree snobs.

Sam's Club was selling barrels of it for around $6700. You contact JD and they will engrave the barrel and deliver it. That's for the hard-to-buy-for person.

I don't actually say whatevs (or most of what I type.)

:sparesomecutter: you should

I for one call everybody pal now. Never used that word in 30+ years

I would like to smash bottles of your favorite whiskeys over all of your heads then drink them all and throw up on you then try to convince you in the morning that you're idiots for drinking so much.

It tastes like shit mixed with Coca Cola.

Mixes well with ginger ale. But yeah, it's like I remember, too much alcohol burn and a weird sourness on the palate, like a bad rye.

Evan Williams single barrel is the one bourbon that mixes much better with coke than pepsi :dunno: