• Views 2,539 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
John talking about RBS point loans

It would be cool if guys could put up something of value for any big loan like a transfer from Paypal maybe. Or a prepaid something.

:rofl:

Seems like a fantastic idea. No way anything bad would come out of implementing this.

The guys getting point loans are all millionaires. No need for collateral.

They should hire Patty to be the point loan mod.

I'd really love to see the numbers behind points...

Like how much they project profiting long term having the system in place, etc.

Would be interesting.

Would be interesting.

yeah i agree. cant imagine they will profit long term from this.

but what do i know.

Would be interesting.

its a great idea IMO
just like paying big bucks for high profile ads,
you expect it to bring in enough revenue to cover the ads and than some along with branding your company.

the only idoits that care about pts are gonna be losing gamblers, and the pts draw them in like flies on shit

This is probably my favorite:

I believe them. Course we did not see any pics which is cool. Chicks dig SBR guys. I got a 20 year old super hot sister in law who is in elove with CrazyLou! So I would believe anything.

yeah i agree. cant imagine they will profit long term from this.

but what do i know.

They may be, I doubt they'd be doing it if it was running the company into the ground. I'm just curious if it was a "fuck it, let's give it a shot!" idea, or one with lots of data to back it up. It's release seemed a bit haphazard... they wanted it out before football season, perfecting it beforehand be damned.

its a great idea IMO
just like paying big bucks for high profile ads,
you expect it to bring in enough revenue to cover the ads and than some along with branding your company.

the only idoits that care about pts are gonna be losing gamblers, and the pts draw them in like flies on shit

This makes some sense, it definitely is a good retention device.

Blitty, I can believe it. Don't all the guys there (except Pecos Bill and JJ) bang 10s daily? I am certain they have said that repeatedly.

I think the points are a goldmine for RBS. More visitors to the site so more sign-ups through their affiliate links. Between the points and the contests, the money is most likely flowing in.

Blitty, I can believe it. Don't all the guys there (except Pecos Bill and JJ) bang 10s daily? I am certain they have said that repeatedly.

Ya Nina, word on the street is that ttaylor89 and bobbyfk are quite the ladies men..

I think the points are a goldmine for RBS. More visitors to the site so more sign-ups through their affiliate links. Between the points and the contests, the money is most likely flowing in.

You think most of the people concerned with points are actually depositing to sponsor books?

I picture a bunch of teenagers that don't even gamble.

You think most of the people concerned with points are actually depositing to sponsor books?

I picture a bunch of teenagers that don't even gamble.

I agree that is at least 40% rjt

But a lot of younger people have money these days or can get it some how. Also maybe they start out winning some points and then that makes them confident that they can win big money, which works out heavily in RBS's favor.

Don't a lot of them use the points for free plays? And then lose that? I wonder how that translate into money?