• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 5,258 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
This week the Tuesday show is at its regular time (8:00 EST), but the Wednesday show is an hour earlier (8:00 EST) on Wednesday. So don't give me any shit when you miss it.

Anyway, coming down to the final 6 weeks of this contest, the "Judges Save" has been used, so from now on in, every week, they will be getting rid of one contestant. All you need to do, is tell me who will be the one contestant removed from the contest, and if you would like, you can change your selection for the longevity portion of the contest. In fact there are a couple of you who need to select another longevity selection to maximize your point potential.

Good luck to everyone.

Who the hell knows anymore. I sure don't.

But I am going with Tim Urban leaving tonight. But knowing this gay show, it will be someone like Michael, Siobhan or Casey.

EFF AMERICAN IDOL!

Who the hell knows anymore. I sure don't.

But I am going with Tim Urban leaving tonight. But knowing this gay show, it will be someone like Michael, Siobhan or Casey.

EFF AMERICAN IDOL!

Robyn, don't forget to select another person to stay til the end. You haven't lost yet, and at this point the quicker Crystal and Casey get the boot the better it is for you. Of course if Crystal Siobhan, Casey, or Michael get the boot, and Tim Urban actually pulls a win out of his ass, I'm totally screwed out of a chunk of change that will hurt me emotionally for years.

It has come to my attention that the Idle show will probably not be kicking anyone off the show this week.

Well, doesn't this revelation just place shit nuggets in my frosted flakes. It seems that this will be a week off from the kicking people off the show, and everyone is sighting tradition with the Idle kick back show this week.

As I read the rules, the bye week has already passed, and the show did say that would only happen once, so I can't really fault anyone for assuming that there should be a contestant kicked right off on their ass, but then again the spreadsheet will allow such changes if needed.

So just this week, if they don't kick anyone off the show, everyone will get a 500 point bonus to go along with their longevity picks and participation award, then next week if they kick off 2 people, they will both be worth 700 points, just like in the week after the "Judges Save". If they do give somebody the boot however, the scoring will go on as planned.

So I would advise that you actually play like someone is going, but be aware that the longevity pick point scoring will still accrue so if you need to make a change because of elimination or otherwise, you can do that as usual.

I think Big Mike will go home.

And I do think they are kicking someone off tonight; I remember Ryan saying we are probably going to run late so set your dvrs so you know who goes home.

I think Big Mike will go home.

And I do think they are kicking someone off tonight; I remember Ryan saying we are probably going to run late so set your dvrs so you know who goes home.

Don't forget to replace your longevity pick from last week.

urban to get next boot whenever that is

I put Siobhan in as one of my longevity picks a long time ago.

I also picked Tim Urban to leave tonight.

My second pick for longevity....that Dewyze boy.

Hey lookit! It's Immor! :kiss2:

Always missed during your hiatuseseses.

Once again I am slacking in my duties of scoring this contest in a timely manner. Since week 6, Skyflake has been on the move from 8th place all the way up to 1st place, and now it looks like he may be the one to beat in the closing weeks.

Scoring_Chart_Week_9.jpg

The pareto chart of everything is starting to get a little tight, so that means that the next few weeks should shake out some fun.

Pareto_Chart_of_Everything_Week_9.jpg

When we get down to a final 4 contestants, will it be somewhat easy to see scenarios people need to win, and who is eliminated no matter what?

Aaron Kelly to get analed by shanty and ellen degenerate