American beer is watered down.......... I knew it!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 2,980 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
[h=3]Budweiser watered down?[/h]http://www.canoe.ca/Canoe/Money/News/2013/02/27/20611931.html

I swear to god I always thought that American beer was watered down for taste and alcohol content. I can EASILY drink 12 American beer and it would be like me drinking 4-5 regular brewed beer in Canada. The taste of American beer is, well tasteless and you need to drink about 18 - 20 to catch a decent buzz. Not that I drink beer to catch a buzz, but you know what I mean. I swear to god that I knew something was up with American brewed beer.

I don't know anyone personally who drinks Budweiser. I only drink imports or local breweries like SweetWater.

redneck-windchime.jpg

Stevie step up your game pal. This is SBR fancy, we don't drink discount swill.

redneck-windchime.jpg

Stevie step up your game pal. This is SBR fancy, we don't drink discount swill.

:lmao: I meant as the backup beer to have laying around, it crushes all the others.

Classic pic though.

I don't know anyone personally who drinks Budweiser. I only drink imports or local breweries like SweetWater.

Sweetwater! One of my favorites pavy

SweetWater-420-New.png

alcohol content in beers changes depending on part of the country too... when i was a youngster, we would buy our beer here or somewhere in alabama on our way down to destin/ft walton beach ...fuck that shitty beer

If you are ever in town let me know and we can tour the brewery and sample their beers!

Sounds like a plan pavy, I usually try to get to Atlanta every year for the Le Mans race. I didnt think anywhere could match the craft beers in northern California and pacific northwest but this sweet water ipa probably my favorite ipa out there. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/273/1493

Have you been to the wrecking bar in little five points. That is one bad basement bar, excellent selection of craft beers and the food is awesome. good shrimp and and poblano grits, good cheese plates, they have this beer flight sampler where you can taste about six different beers.

IMG_1040-600x450.jpg

IMG_1031-600x450.jpg

I have heard about the bar but never been there. Road Atlanta is close to my house. We went there for the motorcycle races a few years back. Le Mans sounds like fan!

I enjoy all domestics. I'm a Real Amurrican.

Except MGD.

It is a beer fest, that track is great Pavy and I have been to a few motorcycle races there. I wasnt able to take off for Le Mans last year because I like to go to the practice session on Thursday and go into atlanta and tough taking off that time of the year, its a really a half week affair. My uncle has his rv out there and they camp out usually but I wouldnt do it if I didnt have a nice rv, you sound like you are in the perfect location, road atlanta is enormous.

I will say it is hell if its raining. We go to the practice sessions, the porsche car corral is something to see. Incredible cars out there. I am getting excited thinking about it, American le mans series starts in 2 weeks

_Road_Atlanta-2003-10-18.jpg

road Atlanta
images

eurp-1110-01-o+2011-ilmc-petit-le-mans-road-atlanta+audi-r18-tdi.jpg

esses_large.jpg

[h=3]Budweiser watered down?[/h]http://www.canoe.ca/Canoe/Money/News/2013/02/27/20611931.html

I swear to god I always thought that American beer was watered down for taste and alcohol content. I can EASILY drink 12 American beer and it would be like me drinking 4-5 regular brewed beer in Canada. The taste of American beer is, well tasteless and you need to drink about 18 - 20 to catch a decent buzz. Not that I drink beer to catch a buzz, but you know what I mean. I swear to god that I knew something was up with American brewed beer.

Those companies are all foreign-owned. Come to Michigan and get an education in American beer.