• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 693 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
took us 4 minutes to walk to the car and get home and up to the bedroom... during that time, my broad turned into the biggest drunk on the planet.. how do you girls do this? walked to the car like a boss, no problems...seriously, she walked on her own and was talking abouy fixing a sandwich... it took less than 2 minutes to get home and then she couldnt walk... carry her in and up the stairs and then proceeds to puke up a days worth of food and drinks... i dont get it

:bennyhill:

Been there..brave face until ya get home..then generally I dont remember shit...shoes on diffrent levels of the house..sometimes can't get the key in the door and sleep in the garage.

i know that girl that Cami lives with, does this all the time... i wonder how she deals with it :clueless:

fwiw, nothing fascinates dogs more than when something like vomit comes out of a humans mouth...

i know that girl that Cami lives with, does this all the time... i wonder how she deals with it :clueless:
I have had my moments, where for some unknown reason, I can drink shots and beer for hours on end, and be and feel perfectly fine, and then randomly, it hits me like a brick wall. Although that usually only happens when I drink mass amounts in a very short time period.

As for the girl I live with, No one understands how that happens. What I do know, is he downs about twice as much as myself, within the same amount of time.

I am also aware, that it does have something to do with ones blood sugar levels. If it is something that happens often, especially if said person isn't drinking obscene amounts, they should have their blood sugar levels tested, that could very well be a factor.

It may also have to do with what specifically they are drinking. For example, I cannot drink Wild Turkey, I get MEAN as fuck. I can drink Tequila, I can sometimes drink Vodka, and I can drink beers like no ones business. but whiskeys are tricky business for me. Some of them I can handle just fine, some of them I can't. These all have different ingredients, and can have different effects on different people.

Point being, if, and when you think or say, "so and so cannot handle their alcohol", there may be an underlying physical, and/or mental reason as to why.

Another factor, is if they are consuming a mixture of alcohols, or/and if they are also consuming any water/hydrating liquids as they drink.

As for how do I deal with it. I make like Nike, and just do it.
'Cause I have to. It is very baffling, and at times frustrating and annoying, but it's not for me to understand, nor is it for me to judge, my job is to care for any said person, and make sure they are ok.

I am sure you already know all these things.

FWIW, I feel you Ray, I really do.

Last edited:
RayRay, some people are cognitive, capable drinkers (such as myself) , and some aren't (such as the girl I live with).

it takes endless amounts of patience. Either get used to it, or get her in check now. Take your pick.

Cami all biulshit aside,

I will take care of them.