hi!

WASH ST +13.5
UNLV +9
NAVY +17
IOWA ST +1.5
LA TECH +7.5

:megaman:

i am excited for this year of cfb

usc playing in salt lake, wtf? never could imagine that!

tailgates

drunk kato

live the dream

:segura:

NO WAY!?! Is it that time of year again? HELL YESS!

Boys give us OVERS and +++++++POINTS +++++ plays!!!

FOK laying favs and unders.

common!

the kato method...

not for everyone

the best teams cover early...i dont have any stats or anything, you will just have to take my word for it...the last 3-4 years, the first month of the cfb season has been a fucking nightmare for me

a,t,a plommer

rayray - science

I know nothing about CFB, but I dabbled in totals last season and was unpleasantly surprised by the amount of unders I bet that looked like sure fukkin winners at the half that ended up going over by many in the second half.

totals kill kato

especially in nba

I will post a Florida Gators play every week this season. My record on this single team will NOT be worse than 9-5.

Did you catch that, 9-5 on a 12 game season with a Bowl game getting you to 13 games. So where can this 14th game be coming from? That's right. This overlooked team will represent the East in the SEC Championship game.

I will post a Florida Gators play every week this season. My record on this single team will NOT be worse than 9-5.

Did you catch that, 9-5 on a 12 game season with a Bowl game getting you to 13 games. So where can this 14th game be coming from? That's right. This overlooked team will represent the East in the SEC Championship game.

:hahaha:

you need urban meyer, wal

gl this year

fuck this bankroll killer of a sport

sharp plays / steam moves don't work in cfb

We hit 3 out of 4 of our plays last year in cfb. SEC is so easy to bet sides or totals.

Good luck Kato with CFB this year! No matter what the USC day is yours! ESPN 7PM local, plenty of party time! Priorities man! :cheers:

thanks mrm

excited for this year