• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 3,784 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
A man who accepts that which cannot be changed is a man who has given up. Simply because the path you have chosen to travel dead ends there is always the alternative to create a new path.

Wally I think that voting is for suckers because your vote just doesn't matter anyway.

Is this the wrong attitude?

I do understand your thought process here because many of us fall into the same line of thinking when it comes to elections. Your vote counts though Bread. Not sure what it counts for but someone somewhere convinced us that it matters.

Are you allowed to vote? I thought someone said you were an illegal island boy who snuck into the country and ubducted Robyn from her family in the middle of the night and is currently forcing her to conceal your whereabouts to keep the island authorities from taking you back to your bamboo cell?

Wally you've probably already said too much.

I do not agree with today's affirmation. I think there is a lot to be said for accepting things you cannot change. We only have so much time in each day and I don't want to spend mine battling to change the unchangable.

That's right, I am poo pooing the affirmation.

Classic...Serenity prayer stuff here right Muddy?

I think there is good wisdom in that

Well yes, that is in the Serenity Prayer. I am not one for prayer but I happen to agree with that part.

Wal my friend, really understand the good your trying to do! I always like to see everyone get along too! But did you ever get the feeling that management could be laughing behind your back saying "when's this guy going to give it up?" Wal, I consider you a friend so I'll always be laughing with you and not at you! It might not seem that way in some of my writings, but it's word!

Maybe you can do me a flavor and PM John since I can't? Ask him to put my account back into service. Everyone seemed to get a pardon but I'm in limbo not being able to do anything? How can they be afraid of the little monkey? T is on death row and not only gets pardoned but set free! I steal a couple candy bars at the supermarket and they want to hang me!

Tsoprano, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

MrMonkey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The above two entries seem pretty similar? Thanks buddy and please come over here more often!:hattip:

ooh bread may be onto something

mrmonkey is italian and tsop as well

oooh

Monkey, it will be my new course heading. Lift the ban on Monkey!..........Lift the ban on Monkey!..............Lift the ban on Monkey!

Keep an eye out in Players Talk I will get right on this. I will appeal first to the notion there is a rational human being somewhere deep within the person. If this fails I will appeal to the aspect of pride in the fact that another poster adds to the numbers. If this fails I will just be a pesky pain in the ass.

Muddy the message today is perserverance.

Monkey, it will be my new course heading. Lift the ban on Monkey!..........Lift the ban on Monkey!..............Lift the ban on Monkey!

Keep an eye out in Players Talk I will get right on this. I will appeal first to the notion there is a rational human being somewhere deep within the person. If this fails I will appeal to the aspect of pride in the fact that another poster adds to the numbers. If this fails I will just be a pesky pain in the ass.

Gracias!:hattip:

Balls in play. We'll see if John responds openly.

Crazy Lou fixed it. Your password wasn't properly reset when all the stuff happened apparently.

here's to new paths

exploring some for us right now!