• Views 1,508 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
yet I still make them?

why am I so bad? they are usually made out of frustration during losing nights. Scared money chasing.....

as a service I will post them here when I can, so y'all can profit...

tonight I only had zaga -9, zaga under 77

and small parlay of zaga -9.5 (line moved) and under 77....

I'll more than likely be 11-42 after tonight

talk to ya tomorrow

unreal, just my luck that I reduced my bets by 8% tonight. I had the game on and turned it off after the 10 min mark, I'm not sure how this happened...... I hope someone on SC 2nd half got fuked hard by a 70 foot worthless heave by a zag bench player. because i'm had my fair share of rapings lately....

still.... I'll post alot of great fades in this thread over the coming months

arch common pal, basketball 2hs are free money pal

not to jinx myself here...

I know pal, its been that kinda stretch for me..... since jan 9.... i've been ice ice cold.... never experienced anything like this..... I think somehow I got the Nicky Santoro curse without knowing it

Half-time lines can be tricky. Sometimes best to choose the illogical choice

yeah I'm sure a good % of my halftime bets were using the "illogica choice" angle..... after I drain the last few hundred from my main account I'll be taking a break until march madness.... I hate feb ncaab hoops anyways. Baseball is my bread and butter anyways

I have had a ton of NBA Totals which were clearly going OVER at half-time which went UNDER....The half time lines were ridiculously low.

I like you boys

Be careful with basketball 2hs

they are free money if you know what you are doing

you will fall into one trap after another after another if you don't