10 liner for Sunday early game ..Fun! Cheap! Confusing!

• Start date
  • Replies 111 Comments
  • Views 4,595 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Need 3 more people

$10 entry fee

I need marketing people for this 10 liner..

In...Shdw
Brick
FW
Mikey
IAG
Mr X

Sweet.. if it ends up being all the same players we can all just keep our same spot (1-10) and me or someone else can draw the numbers.

Andy and MC are the two left ...I'm sure Andy would be in (esp since he won) but not sure about MC.

Ok...waiting on MC.. Mudddddddddddddddddddddddy put down the encyclopedia and get in here!

I will take the other spot if needed. Lets give mc a chance tho.

ok...that's easy..everyone will have the same order...who wants to draw numbers?

Just realized that game starts in 20 ...I'll draw...everyone has same order. Will post video asap.

Try and get me a good number this time. No stupid 7s. Cmon, 2.

I assume we will sort out who-owes-what-to-whom after the playoffs or whatever? Or do I already need to send a 10-spot to someone for the first one?

Sorry if I missed that discussion.

I assume we will sort out who-owes-what-to-whom after the playoffs or whatever? Or do I already need to send a 10-spot to someone for the first one?

Sorry if I missed that discussion.
yeah we will sort that out later. I will post the names and corresponding numbers here for morning game shortly..

Andy 3
Mikey 9
Iag 8
FW 7
Brick 6
Mr X 1
Mudcat 4
Matty 0
Shdw 5
Shdw 2

Poor Shdw...worst 2 numbers...Fokker will probably find a way to win...I guess Andy won with a 5 last night.

Good Luck everyone and please let me know if you want in for late game if you have not already indicated.

I'm in for everything. I gotta get rid of this pesky paypal balance.