Tron MLB 2024

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • • Views 2,297 Views
I feel like public teams like the Braves and Dodgers are always taxed as such. Value almost always going to be in fading them, as a contrarion like you knows.

But who cares? Betting on them can't be a terrible error, they are elite and win 100+ games with ease 😂

I can feel the O'fer coming after the Blue Jays blew the 9th inning lead

C'mon Royals. Bases loaded with no out.

Do you hear that sound?

It's the O'fer coming down the gravel road.

Braves -1.5 +122
Well at least later after the O'fer, I can do a little fist pump knowing I beat the closing # (it closed at +107)

massacre : (
He has at times a losing streak like this. Tron no doubt will run a big winning streak soon enough. Just look at how in the red he was early on and turned it around very quickly to the black.

Just wondering on the Braves play if he never accounts for the lineup out that game? Usually places bet close to first pitch so though Braves winning but not hitting as well as expected, two of their best, Acuna and Riley weren't in the lineup.

And Cubs starter was due for regression but didn't happen. And Phils Suarez has maybe been best pitcher in the majors so far. Crappy weather night where he had no command of pitches but still gave up no earned runs. It like Tron when he's on the heater streak, thinking he's got to lose this one but I surely wouldn't bet against him until he loses one.