Derby 150 - Kentucky Derby 5/4/2024

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 270 Views
I didn't even sniff top 3.

I expected more from boner after seeing the precedent Matty is setting

Great race. Very curious who will comprise the field for the Preakness.

Mystik Dan for all intents and purposes should be the favorite.

If Mystik Dan wins the Preakness, no way in hell I’m betting it in the Belmont. After watching the Derby, I suspect this horse would get eaten by the longer distance.

I’m hoping he wins the Preakness so I can find some value in the Belmont.

Belmont run at 1 1/4 this year since it's at Saratoga. I still don't want him anywhere at this level. He got perfect rail trip and almost got beat. If he's 2 wide anywhere he's 4 lengths back.

Belmont run at 1 1/4 this year since it's at Saratoga. I still don't want him anywhere at this level. He got perfect rail trip and almost got beat. If he's 2 wide anywhere he's 4 lengths back.
Don’t know why that slipped my mind

ONE OF THE BEST I’VE EVER SEEN..

18 To 1 Winner ..

Nice Payout.. 🏆

Trainer said probably won’t run in the Preakness ?? Anyone have any information about that ?? Hurt ??

Came back tired. They all do, but some more than others.

McPeek ran him on 14 days in an allowance as a 2yo and he did terribly. Probably just being realistic about his prospects.

Gonna work him on Wed and see how he's doing. I bet McPeek will announce they're targeting the Belmont right after the work.

Came back tired. They all do, but some more than others.

McPeek ran him on 14 days in an allowance as a 2yo and he did terribly. Probably just being realistic about his prospects.

Gonna work him on Wed and see how he's doing. I bet McPeek will announce they're targeting the Belmont right after the work.

Thanks for the reply!! @Boner_18

Sounds like they're seriously considering the Preakness. Good for them, a triple attempt at Beltoga would be nuts.